Sunday, 5 October 2014

Welcome to Once Upon A Beauty Geek


Hi Everyone!

If you are reading this then:

WELCOME TO MY NEW BLOG!!


I am so excited to introduce to you all to my corner of the internet, where I will be talking with you all about beauty, make up, fashion, books and life in general. I have spent a long time preparing blog ideas and posts for my blog here and now I can welcome you all to the beginning of an adventure for  you and for me (if you wish to partake in it).

As of today, you can expect a new post every weekend either Saturday or Sunday, which I hope you will find enjoyable.

I also want to give you a bit of an insight as to who I am as a person, as I feel that any person who enjoys my blog and listening to me write about life and other stuff is a friend. So without further ado, here's an introduction to me.

Hi.

I'm Molly. Otherwise known as the creator of Once Upon A Beauty Geek.
I've started this blog as I feel it is a creative outlet and also an avid way I can explore other interests I may have, a.k.a. Beauty!

I am currently in Year 11, finishing my last year of GCSE's and I am really, REALLY trying to figure out what I want to be and what I want to do in my life, with barely a clue where to start. But, I am going to try my best to guide you, person reading this, through life by giving you tips and tricks as to what might help and what to avoid. I will also be posting beauty/make up/ book reviews as these are some of the things I really love.

I hope you all really like my blog. Feel free to visit anytime to read my upcoming wacky/weird but wonderful posts on stuff.

Molly x